Market-drivers and balances in the US chlorine and caustic soda industry.
The inaugural Argus US Chlor-Alkali Summit will address topics of critical importance to the markets, including the increase in Asian imports, the delicate balance of caustic soda and chlorine demand, new production projects, volatile pricing trends and more. Join industry thought-leaders in New Orleans, May 22-23 to network with the companies driving the chlor-alkali industry.
Get actionable insight into the topics most relevant to your business, including:
- Brazil’s role to fill lost volumes from Venezuela’s decline: Understand how much investment is flowing into Brazil’s upstream and whether the country’s services sector is ready to meet demand
- Asian demand for Latin American crude: Gain perspectives from Asian buyers and their demand for Latin American barrels in the wake of potential geopolitical conflicts
- Mexico’s new president and impact on the upstream: Explore AMLO’s strategy after his first 6 months in office and what that might mean for exporting Mexican crude
- IMO marine fuel regulations impact: Discuss how the industry’s plans for compliance as January 2020 quickly approaches
- Latin American logistics: Get clarity on the infrastructure available in the region to handle crude oil exports
- Competition for Latin American barrels: Understand the market access for Canadian crude and what that means for Latin America’s oil
- Case studies: Hear from companies operating in Latin America and get insight into the infrastructure dynamics to bring supply to market…and much more!