Argus will be updating you on China’s petrochemicals market and plant production status during the continuing coronavirus crisis.
Stay tuned on this page for our weekly updates.
Each week we will update you on the following:
- Petrochemical plants production
- Polymer plants production
- Methanol and syngas MEG plants production
Please continue reading for the plant production status below.
20 March 2020
Petrochemical plants production
- Broad-based recovery continues at methanol-to-olefins producers
- Modest ramp-up in production at some styrene producers, but cutbacks are continuing in the PTA industry as high polyester stocks add pressure
- Focus shifts to Europe and the US, where the coronavirus outbreak is starting to impact industrial production.
If you would like to get regular price and market commentary updates on the international petrochemical market, please fill up the form on the right to get more information on Argus petrochemicals paid subscription services.