What's the future of sustainable aviation fuel?
Get our insight with this new white paper, which examines this fast changing commodity.
About the whitepaper
The global aviation industry is developing a thirst for renewable jet fuel. Through self-governance by airlines, incentive programs on the US west coast, pending government mandates in Europe and growing credit offset programs in North America, sustainable aviation fuel is quickly becoming a highly sought-after commodity throughout the world.
This whitepaper provides an overview and includes coverage on:
- European biofuels mandates for jet fuel
- US Low Carbon Fuel Standards programs
- Carbon reduction programs
- Assessing the value of sustainable aviation fuel
- Airline involvement and the outlook for sustainable aviation fuel