Get information on the chlorine markets in the US for the past 4 years.
Download the infographic to get information on:
- Yearly and monthly export quantities from the US
- Trade flows for exports - where is the chlorine going?
- Yearly and monthly import quantities to the US
- Import breakdown by country of origin
Plus, get even more information about trade and market drives at the Argus US Chlor-Alkali Summit, including:
- Brazil’s role to fill lost volumes from Venezuela’s decline: Understand how much investment is flowing into Brazil’s upstream and whether the country’s services sector is ready to meet demand
- Asian demand for Latin American crude: Gain perspectives from Asian buyers and their demand for Latin American barrels in the wake of potential geopolitical conflicts
- Mexico’s new president and impact on the upstream: Explore AMLO’s strategy after his first 6 months in office and what that might mean for exporting Mexican crude
- IMO marine fuel regulations impact: Discuss how the industry’s plans for compliance as January 2020 quickly approaches
- Latin American logistics: Get clarity on the infrastructure available in the region to handle crude oil exports
- Competition for Latin American barrels: Understand the market access for Canadian crude and what that means for Latin America’s oil
- Case studies: Hear from companies operating in Latin America and get insight into the infrastructure dynamics to bring supply to market…and much more!