The Argus Metals International service is your trusted source for comprehensive daily non-ferrous market intelligence.
This service provides the latest accurate, unbiased pricing and reporting from global non-ferrous markets, including minor metals, rare earths, ferro-alloys, base metals and non-ferrous scrap.
It also offers indexation-standard assessments used and trusted in non-ferrous markets around the world, including minor metals, base metals premiums, ferro-alloys and rare earth elements.
- Specialty and minor metals, including lithium, cobalt, manganese, tungsten and more
- Rare earths, including praseodymium, neodymium, cerium and more
- Ferro-alloys, including chrome ore, manganese ore, ferro-tungsten and more
- Base metals, including nickel, copper, aluminium, zinc, lead and more
- More than 700 global price assessments
- A global service with teams in Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe and the Americas
- Exchange data available from the LME, CME Group’s Comex and Nymex, and SHFE
- Breaking news from the world’s non-ferrous markets, wherever you are
- In-depth analysis of key developments, giving you a greater understanding
- Independent, transparent and trusted methodology