Whitepaper: LNG Outlook H1 2020
Download the whitepaper to get our view on the key trends for LNG this year.
- Will the market remain oversupplied?
- How does import capacity differ by region?
- Will there be any increase in demand?
- What do prices suggest for expected trade flows?
- A concise summary of scheduled export/import capacity increases
- An outlook on where producers could deliver cargoes, based on our forward freight rate assessments
- Our detailed look at Asian demand potential, including an update on South Korea and Japan nuclear availability and what it could mean for LNG demand
Argus Media is a leading independent provider of energy and commodity price benchmarks.
We produce trusted price assessments and market commentary, as well as bespoke consulting services and industry-leading conferences. Companies in 140 countries around the world use our data to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes.
In the LNG market, we specialize in providing a global perspective, publishing the latest spot price assessments, market-moving news and comprehensive analysis for international LNG and LNG freight daily.
Explore our expertise today. Simply complete the form to access this free whitepaper.